Top Social

Is It Not The Right Time?

Thursday, November 10, 2005

Picture upload by Picasa

The next research report meeting is looming ahead and you have thrown all of your data in the previous presentation. It means that you have to start get busy or you’ll end up reporting a blank sheet. (Sounds familiar?)

While some might advise that it’s not the right moment to waste time by doing trivial things (such as filling up blog :-) ), I even feel the temptation to write here more than usual. Should I discard the lure and keep strict with my research, or should I follow the feeling? Well, it might look like the choices are left between the two, but if I give it a second glance, actually there’s a third choice (and perhaps also the fourth, the fifth, and the options can still grow): I can do both (or not doing either, or etc, etc - you can make an complete laundry list here).

Sometimes the question is not on the matter of ‘which left to choose’, but more to on ‘what else that can be chosen’...


Post Comment